Friday, April 29, 2011

What Kind Of Bed Is Strong

..?!!! Y. " Damn lazy

And to me that shit I care if the asshole Billy marries a commoner?
to see someone explain to me (!!!). To marry the very prangana foul with whom he whistles his huevuda wins. Finally, the wey nor is my continent!
If you want to paint a commoner as a modern Lady Di is your fart. But for me it is more than a cat that hit the jackpot, and if I read very squirrel. But ok ...
Breathe ... (Uuuuuuf!!)
Now, let's recap ... Insurance
something happens in the world, something right bastard, to cover up with the Royal Wedding! D:
Ok, my paranoid side and came out. But hey! It's true. Well, the only truth is that the other half of the world that we care about life fuck the fucking mierdolera Royalty. Who? Ah
already!
At brainwashed to think that some day find his blue princhipe: 3
Que no me jodan ¬ ¬
Yeah, yeah, love exists, but not Prince Charming. Do not annoy me again ¬ ¬ "Well ...
Beu, dude, relax. Relax ... Take advantage of free Internet within 6 hours of Social Service.
Vale, I think I relaxed.
Agh! No, I relax. The bag was no longer wanted to buy on the shelf Tart ¬ ¬ female goodies all for fools that we are not deposited the fucking award.
And then because you're rude? For the people that makes me mad!
Oh my children ...
Okay, okay ... relajémonos. Breathe. Concentrate all our good fart in hand today, Friday. Delicious Friday: D
(:
just wanted the infinite world of Blogger and my few readers to know that the lives of others I do not give a damn (!!). So, now to enjoy our lives plebeian! (: ♥
And Jebus bless the newly fuck, that says married (:

PS: I wonder: If well with Royal weddings ... How will the dummy? ¬ ¬

0 comments:

Post a Comment