Thursday, April 21, 2011

How Long Does It Take Strongid To Work

My Poodle / Toy Poodle Bichon Maltese

The Poodle / Poodle are so funny, look like little lambs. Lola with a summer haircut
My Poodle / Poodle is a Toy of 26 cm in height at the withers and weighing 4kg, white with curly hair or curls full of very dense and thick.

The eyes in the Poodle / Poodle express their intelligence and sweetness
stands out in the face of my Poodle / Poodle very black eyes and expressive. They demonstrate what it is: sweet, warm, gentle, docile, obedient and playful puppy eternal!


Just coming home was all new to her!


These two cute little boys gave me full of illusion that it was a playmate and my Poodle / Poodle delighted to play tirelessly with them!.


My Poodle / Poodle came home after 45 days, was separated from his mother at 40 days, this early separation and have always been in a cage you gave an impression of shyness and insecurity that keeps up with today and 3 years.
My Poodle / Poodle socializing in the human pack and canine, with the Havanese and Maltese
was adapted from a little community of humans and dogs in the house and their fears and insecurities of was beating, but not completely. We're working on it. Docility and confidence he has in me and my family helps a lot to its improvement.
my Lola Poodle / Poodle , the Shih Tzu ChopSuey and Mimi the Maltesita
All very flowery!
not very excited by walking, due to their timid and fearful, but the company their canine friends gives you confidence and balance so you can go out with increasing safety. Take field trips to reinforce the education of my Poodle / Poodle in overcoming their fears.
A whole
juveniles, actor and television shows many, is what is missing from my Poodle / Poodle : security and fearlessness
Paul was the Poodle / Poodle chosen for boyfriend, not only for its beautiful structure, bloodline and excellent breeding but also for his character and lively temperament, cheerful and high manageability.


few hours before delivery


were born four girls and one boy, all beautiful, healthy and strong. Lola my
Poodle / Poodle, the child and educated beautifully, transmitting the tenderness and affection which are peculiar.


Motherhood has most beautiful place and gave him more confidence.
He recovered quickly and was as weaning very slowly and very gradually had no separation anxiety.
C ada two months is the stylist (Dog Grooming) at home to leave it more beautiful than it is. This cut is very comfortable, cool and neat, ideal for summer.
Lola, my Poodle / Poodle is very attached to me, demanding to displays of affection, very affectionate and demonstrative. It is quiet, very docile, alert and very playful. He loves to chase the cats run the house but not to harm but to play and have fun together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment