Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Semi Pro Camcorder Under 2000

I love you. I

He is sensitive and so amazing and all my friends are very jealous!
He tells you all you need to hear ... is like I could not ask for anything better. He opens my door, entered his car and tells me
"beautiful lights tonight," I admit I feel perfectly fine ...


But strange scream and fight, calls, pledges, our dreams,
and it's 2 am and my mind cries out your name, you were so in love that seemed crazy,
and loved you so , quebrandote and Sinking is a kind of roller coaster
never knew I could get to feel so much love, how I feel now ...

He respects my space and never makes me wait and call me exactly when he says that will make
get along with my mother, talk business with my father, is charming and attractive and I am comfortable when it is me ...
But he can not see the smile and pretend my heart is breaking
not because I feel nothing at all ... And
you were wild and crazy, so frustadamente toxic, complicated, I went by mistake and now ...
strange scream and fight
and kisses in the rain
messages, smiles, words which I loved to hear,
your madness, your jokes, your laughter, your eyes, your advice The way I was hypnotized in just a moment as you could
me believe in love , our talks, the forever & forever . I miss everything about you, and I never knew, no, I never knew I could
love as much as I love you now ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment