Friday, April 1, 2011

Installing Indoor Basketball Court New Jersey

.

had me in one intant, one in which your eyes were fixed on mine. Those blue eyes, with which I firmly believed to the point of being unable to love them more ... Left everything for me, and I followed you, I ran my fingers through your hair, I watched the lights go slowly, and only asked one thing, "not far", because I can not stand another second without you. Led me down the stairs, soft whisper Slowly, a word that was willing to listen, holding hands, keeping your beautiful eyes on me, told me
- "I love you" .-
every crumbling wall was built to protect my heart, and as was obvious ,
fell, I fell into a second. And I believed you. Because I knew you were not lying ...


would love to hate, but today, they still can do it ...




-

0 comments:

Post a Comment