Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Laptop Cursor Wont Move?

infernal


yesterday ... I went to sleep in the gardens of my school: D (laughs crazy and rowdy). I had soooo sleep even when I was eating with my girlfriends had her eyes half-_-light completely forgotten I was hungry for something greasy from in the morning and just pinched the remains of a sack of potatoes dressed, from the brand of "A can not eat just one" XD Charros ...

The joke was that we went to the food stand so acolchaditos gardens and immediately went to sleep. The music on my mp3 Hellboy-bone-me relax while I give away willingly into the arms of Morpheus. Morfeo, Oh yeah! ;)

After the laughter stupid ¬ ¬ half of my friends woke me up and I realized that taking pictures of my buttocks. They have a strange fixation on my buttocks, which allow it to give taste. Finally one can see or touch. The pleasure of touching took them for a while a guy who is not worth talking to him. Although I mentioned to ¬ ¬ P * maricon shit.

If something is shit I have to share my crayons XD anyway ...

After the jetita, Little Coyote, nap, or as you call in your country, my batteries were replaced for a few moments to wane in the class after the stupid Ranchero Egg gives us a good material called castor: Rates Textiles II. A super thing to spawn, you do not do more than fill excel tablets of poorly made and printed to fool with spelling mistakes and consistency endless. And the teacher always with her: What happened chavooooos?, And his voice pelculiar so screwed up. As I said, an Egg Ranchero. With pulquero and Cheleros belly. According ¬ ¬ played soccer in the school team, and I wonder: How is running the wannabe soccer ball? Oh sure! Enooooorme rests his belly in a wheelbarrow and tries to move from one place to another. Seriously, the teacher appears pregnant. Certainly has a son in 'Neza ... In Neza'panzoooota! XD (crazy laughter).

After my mood dropped even more when my teacher (pendejo ¬ ¬) Analysis and Technologies Yarn (not that I take is ... if I, II or VI ... ...'?'), I get to the salon with his typical smile of an idiot. No images, which is stupid. It makes me laugh ...

The downside is that is named after my brother. I say Miguel Luis, for his famous phrase of the semester at home employment: "Because one day we are here ... and there are other" Fuuuuck! XD bent eats

Finally, he began to describe their lives as workers in firms textiles. Thing I whistle goes ... Is a dude who can not teach, and starts to dictate. Maybe that's why only about 10 students from nearly 40 failed the first department? ¬ ¬ Maybe ...

Anyway, I was on the verge of collapse and put on a clown to say stupid things every time he made it clear that it is a chump. Let's say that only reaffirmed his great stupidity XD

The last class was marketing, with the intent of pretty boy. The teacher wears tight pants! D: And that instead of arousing passions and humidity lower body. Cause involuntary vomiting XD And my eyes with the eyebrow raised, question remains: Does God, when I sent a teacher to Alexander Julian? D:


Uuuf! That was my day yesterday, today looks for the same. So there's not much to tell ...

Ah! All day Sunday I had no light, came to Monday 23hrs. God! How I suffered! Now I'm with firefly. So I'm happy =)

Greetings to all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment