Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why This Bump Wont Pop?



try to close my eyes, my mind can not think, my smile visible tired and my body weighs a ton more than they should weigh . It's as if he were not alive, walking through a dream ... I'm tired, yes, and it is my fault. I do not sleep well and feel like the time goes slower and slower, but everything around me is moving so fast, it's confusing, frustrating as the world turns, and I still always in the same place. How do you feel to be like everyone else? I mean, a normal girl my age who has problems, but is that who does not? but otherwise, not mine, if not worse or better, but after all, they are still problems. I forgot what it feels like your heart is not cut in half, people criticize you in your face, even if the world is enormous, with millions and millions of people, you only need one person. That that made you think, dream, one that taught you to love. .. How do you feel to be different from me? Or is that all are equal in some way? Sometimes I wonder if anyone else is feeling like me right now ... I miss many things, things of the past that I knew not appreciate ... I miss those times when my self-esteem was the highest, where my dreams had priority. Strange sit and watch the stars, without having to think about everything that is wrong, everything I need. I want the sunlight to illuminate my face again, returning every lost thing on the road traveled, and I've been traveling. I feel alive, running, plot a course through the blue sky, with my hands in the air, enjoying every moment. No guilt, no more regrets.
I can not tell you how horrible it is to feel well, I just see again and again commit the same mistakes. Not knowing where to go, I lost my faith. What is wrong, you ask? Too many, too many problems ...

But as that song that I like,
"When life is a bitter pill to swallow, you have to hold on to what you believe, and I think the sun will shine tomorrow."



PD: 91 followers! awwww, many thanks to everyone who comments, which I follow & even more that I read every day.




-

0 comments:

Post a Comment