Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heather Harmon Update



Mimi, my Bichon Maltese, named for "mimosa" since this would be the word defined.


My Bichon Maltese of 2.800 kg of pure loving devotion and 20 cm height has long silky white hair platinum that are not as abundant they should be, but just look it beautifully.


Mimi, my Bichon Maltese has a small face of infinite sweetness
I keep the length of his hair cut so you will not reach the floor, as Mimi and I take long walks and if I had them so long, as is natural in the Bichon Maltese would drag through the streets with debris resulting from it.
here preparing for the daily walk on a cold day. The Maltese Bichon love walking, are good roads and excellent partners in our daily jogging
Especially in winter, when the wrap for our rides, the very long hair Bichon Maltese would risk of entanglement, then it cut out just a little, to make it more comfortable.


Thus, with the beautiful mantle that is the hallmark of the Bichon Maltese a little clipping on all along, not much longer than I like that look all along as possible, without this comes to annoy too much on their forays into the garden of the house and avoiding the risk that her silky soft blanket is sticking leaves, grass or other undesirable things.


Seeking a middle ground between keep his beautiful coat with the greatest care I can give and the activity of a common dog walking with his human friend and play in the garden of his house all the energy pouring out the Bichon Maltese naturally have.




I keep clear of hair around the eyes (those expressive dark eyes burning from the Maltese Bichons !) That will not irritate the sight and clean the tear ducts daily.
This was the tiny Mimi my little Bichon Maltese just coming home
My Bichon Maltese, Mimi, came home after 60 days, from a family who loved and cared so much, having all Containment of an excellent breeding alongside his mother and grandmother and the entire human family.


Just came
Playing with Havanese unwinds a ball of wool!

was integrated well, as it was and is a very balanced and sociable dog, a product of good genetics, good parenting. Perfectly adapted to the community of cats, dogs and humans living harmoniously with me. The Bichon Maltese are sociable and adaptive.


Mimi is constantly attached to me, is demanding of my attention to it, but if I for some reason did not attend, accept it quietly and do not insist. It is extremely intelligent and intuitive.
Friendly and sociable with people in the family, but the Bichon Maltese is one dog owner who gives his devotion not only comparable to any other.
is common on the streets or on walks people come to caress her, (the beauty and natural grace Bichon Maltese attracts all eyes) she maintains a aloof, calm but not responsive.


has always enjoyed very good health (the Maltese Bichons despite its apparent fragility are strong and healthy dogs.) No hair at all and loses health care is the routine (vaccinations, deworming, etc).
La Bella Mimi, my friend and constant companion. Bichon Maltese is giving kisses per minute 1000

0 comments:

Post a Comment