Saturday, April 9, 2011

Orgasm Without Use Of Finger

My mother's comments Guilt


Since I can remember, my mother was very sour and nasty comments about homosexuals. He said things like "fags do not deserve to live" or "fags are atrophied beings" or something like "the only thing missing from this crazy family is a couple of fags." Some
had reason to say "this crazy family" because thanks to that family I'm alive and I have a lesbian daughter and a son heterosexual wonderful too great.
She, my mother, remembered with irony and mockery of a school friend, old as her, and said contemptuously, "that is emanorĂ³ another woman, and everyone was pointing, the poor are left alone and died alone, but had to go from this village alone. "
Those comments were as ugly as they did the nuns at my school, "homosexuals are going straight to hell to burn for eternity," and I heard these things at an age which did not even know what or who were the homosexuals?, because, of course, they did not dare to tell anything about the love and heterosexual sex and less gay. Ladino
these nuns were so like my own mother, I remember one in particular, called "Sister Santa" that one day I cornered under a ladder and tried to kiss my mouth, I fortunately had all the boldness of a girl "right" of 12 years and kicked him so hard that he had no choice but to let go and stood there scared and shaking, the nun mustache, not me, of course!
My mother is dead now, and she was alone too, for his constant bitterness for his inability to be happy, to enjoy their own sexuality, their children, material wealth, in short, by its inability live!
And so bad that surely lived had its own hell for many years.
And I'm still here, happy in my life, my family, my lesbian daughter, my son heterosexual and, above all, happy to have learned in this journey of life, love deserves respect, whether heterosexual or homosexual, or bisexual.
And respect is reflected explicitly in the comments we make every day.
And I also learned that to make homophobic comments you have to be truly ignorant or look like my mother or the nuns at my school.

"Learn and enjoy, to the rigor mortis" - Maggie Kuhn (1905-1995).

Apart .- "History of the Wife" is a delightful book ... .. Marilyn Yalom I'm enjoying these days.

and discover lesbian poetry, wonderful, Cristina Peri Rossi:

"I love you like I like my
like my
like a slave to slave couples
Subversion domesticated order
I love you this and other nights
with changed identity
as happily change our clothes
and your dress is mine
and my sandals are yours
as my breast is
your womb
and your ancestors are mine do
incestuous love
fish shocking
and the good citizens of this
and all parties ... "


I leave you with the happy music of Mozart, Symphony 40, and a profound sense of solidarity that fills me these days by all Japanese!

0 comments:

Post a Comment