Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Masterbate Lube Ideas



Buenos Aires, Argentina.

26/4/2011

Dear love:

wanted to ask a favor, which will surely seem illogical, crazy, stupid, incomprehensible, and even very silly coming from a girl of 14. But here I am with my decision. I swear I thought, I thought. Dude but today I decided to finish. With red eyes, the eyeliner smudged and a few tears on my cheek, another illusion shattered and a heart that is in the middle, with a sad song in the background and a match in hand, with which I burn the name that person that I did so much damage. Yes sir love, he hurt me, but it was his fault actually, yes, you, admit it. I will not take blame for this, no. I can not even mention that word which I am suffering, I only bring disappointment and sadness. Dreams that could not be met and broken promises. Later mean the one I mean ... Guess what? I got tired of it. And every time I feel weak! There, love love ... How hard you go putting through the years! So I came to ask you something. That decision I told him in the beginning of this letter ... But you must promise that it will stick ... I just wanted to ask you,

not let me fall in love again.







-

0 comments:

Post a Comment