Monday, May 2, 2011

Cover Letter For Samurais

To avoid boredom ...

Uuuy, new header on the blog! : D
you seen my men?
course, still missing, but I would be very saturated with big boys if I put all I can ... XD (nervous laughter), so for starters, just put those two cakes.

Jensen Ackles, best known for his portrayal of tough older brother on Supernatural: Dean Winchester. What about a '67 Impala traveling through the neighboring country to hunt monsters and ghosts. The series is truly great, not for nothing 6 seasons, 3 Oh yeah ... And I have not lost any bloody chapter. No sir.
And the young man next door is Taylor Kitsch, known in my world for his role in The Covenant, side by side muchachona Steven Strait. He also made a series, if I remember correctly is called or named: Friday Night Lights or something. Before Sony came out now where not convey. Anyway, the point is that this but very good looking ... : 3
also had to make a new header, because finally I have my new program Photoshop CS5, if 5! XD Maybe there are more modern. But since I had the 3 ... So glad I'm tired. And on Sunday my parents bought me crazy XD Oh seee!
At the moment all ... I hope you like the header, if any reader is that round these parts. But, you know that my only reader Rein: D (laughs). Cuidence fed up and walk us reading;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment