Saturday, May 7, 2011

Berkley Care Travel Insurance



That I can say, just felt happy. VERY happy. The words can not explain it all falls short. It was a moment that you wait for years, and that was fulfilled 6/5/2011. Seeing her live, having heard her dance, or smile, simple things for me are unique. Memories, memories that I keep so deep inside my heart and I will not forget. Now is when I think and think, and I realize that it was all worthwhile. To mourn when I saw almost no tickets left when skipping school to get tickets when I went to the airport where to wait, when I cry because I thought it would never see ... I remember when he looked on television, Hannah Montana and say, wow, this girl is amazing. And over time I realized that what I felt for her was not a mere "bigotry", I realized that I loved her with all my heart & do not care about anything, whether it was right or wrong, its music, way of being, what she said, always good for me. I grew up with it, I was 10 years old when I first saw it on TV, and today, 4 years later I could see, live. I feel it does not end here, in fact, words are not enough, because it is so big that you can not explain a feeling like that. I can only say that I love, I love to tooooodas my strength, & that no matter what happens, I I'll always be supporting it.

May 6, 2011, no I'll never forget.



Thanks Miley, because I was losing my faith, & thanks to you DO NOT STOP BELIEVING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment