Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kate Ground Deformed Foot



Simple
number composed of two balls. 200. If ... easier said than done, eh? Type 200 is not crap different day. I mean, one has to ask the stupid things I write ... No?

Whatever ... In post number 200, and it is the bicentenary of anything. Or maybe if it is the bicentenary of Ay wey ¬ ¬, with 200 post XD Yeah. I am proud of my baby: 3 Cosa linda, beautiful thing ... Up, up. The pump is ... (Oh no, that's a grounder ...).

Almost nothing to arrive ^ ^ Santos Reyes Magos had not thought in mind that it was January 5, until the talks by the messenger told me that the Kings are expected to comply with their note from this year . Damn! For me and told me not to bring me anything: (I just wanted a Monster High, but it takes! Pure Arabic (





Eniweys ... I remember how thrilling it is to me every night . He could not sleep waiting for the gifts. As I was with my little neighbors to play with his toys. The excitement, the anguish, the cravings, threats. You know those of: "But you sleep no gifts." And in fuck-which means very fast, you were sleeping. Ugh, if that time: 3

I hope they bring something the Kings ... No North Kings ... XD But if they are under a Ford Lobo: D ja.

And remember: Duermanse or do not bring anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment