Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Tits In One Piece Swimsuit

That stubborn ... Two hundred


(not gamble): D

Seriously ... ¬ ¬ Wow


Si ... I said. Change the header of this wreck of blog that I have in my possession:)

Whenever I try to change the header is with images that show what I like ... This time, the precious Chey Impala 67 'Dean Winchester handles exquisitely decorated part of the header. The boots, which I love since the first time I saw them: D Cats a kid. I can not have your own, my brother is allergic ¬ ¬ (awkward). So I take it out on a couple of pictures in my Dellia. Ice Cream ... : 3 Seee ... the lemon pie is one of my favorites, snow lemon and coconut. And last but not least ... Jensen XD Take me all night Ackles. God! This man if I can * ¬ * (Cara Beu drooling.)


If I continue I get excited ... XD

Blog
And that emotion is another. For information visit Tea Party in May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment