Friday, January 7, 2011

Diagrams Of Shoulder Pain For Ectopic Pregnancy

you.


'I love you as those things are impossible to forget, as what does make you smile. Will fell in love with you, from the smallest to the greatness of your being. Because you are such treasures that once found, and are unique and unparalleled. Because I come to life, give you everything on a single thing. " NI

And more I try, I can not decrifrar how hypnotize me every day. Because this love grows and grows over time, and even though I try, my heart only beats for this feeling, so great and so beautiful that I have for you. Although not even know it, but you're away, you're the only person who can make me smile even in the worst moments. And yes, maybe you near, hold you, give you all the love you give me without realizing it, but I'm so used to your absence from full time, my life revolves around you but you're never here. Amarte already part of my being , and miss you too.
This is critical, I'm out of breath when you're by my side. I can not be without you.

is a feeling so hysterical, so wonderful and masochistic, because it hurts, but I am satisfied by love. I promise, I sit down to chat with that smile that has this intensity with which you would like to kiss you and erizarte soul. I want arms that protect me rather than hold on with strength, to join me. I feel you, hold you, talk, stop dreaming and make. I hate waking up and not see your face or your body lying next to me, makes me sick, lonely, feeling it consumes.
I want a smile, a deep look, I implore you do not deserve ... A little love, but not for everyone, want your love.

So every day I wonder how I supposed to survive without the person who accelerates my heartbeat? How are you supposed that I can keep believing in life, in my dreams, if you love the most, is so far off? You're my inspiration, the soft touch of sweetness unknown in my sadness to wish you well. Sos, in short, everything .

T รบ, my religion, my real hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment