Thursday, January 20, 2011

Difference Between Warts And Ingrown Hair

you alone.
















When I saw you standing there, just wanted you near me, and that your arms like towers around me surround. And for once feel protected from harm. When you walked toward me, hands in his pockets and hidden smile, he could only think of you and as you wanted. We were surrounded by people, the music was very strong but we staring at us. When you talked for the first time, my heart almost explodes. That voice, so sweet, so perfect, so you. I could not help it, I fell at your feet in a second and without realizing it, you also know that you had fallen. We do not mind anything. I took her hand and led me to your car. The trip was short and although I was desperate to kiss you, giraste your face and a whisper told me to wait. I still remember the moment you enter in your department. A night to remember, between love, passion and desire at last sleep came to light. I slept in your mouth, that cigarette is always there, listening to music that makes me crazy .. . And when I woke up between your sheets, still thinking about you. Even when I turned around and I saw you at my side, one arm around my waist preventing how he used to flee. You opened my eyes and kissed. That kiss is still on my lips, I remember every moment. Well as your name, the name that will forever hold my lips, my best kisses, my tenderness, my passion, all that is hidden when you do not I have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment