Sunday, January 30, 2011

Images Of Card Stacking Propaganda

Egg ...

... and no fish. Dispense

'ASTE for my bad jokes:)

happens to be the 21.35 hrs, when I start this new post in this wreck of the network, with key pain, weakness, craving ... And a couple of symptoms that I can not decipher. And I have so many eggs that look like two ... For now I will focus only on my complaints about the crappy browser I have.

Yes, the filth I opened the page Cuevas cool, and I can not see the new series that I followed yesterday Girl Lost. Yum, this good series, at least entertaining. And it has what I like: mystery, action, magic, fangs, eyes fierce and mysterious, and much Girl Power. Yeap!

Gentlemen ... ladies (cof cof ¬ ¬), will soon start my social service. If Gee, and I without my new best friend (my new extension of the body ... no name yet, but I am thinking of one. Maybe I go when I see the inspiration for the first time. Or perhaps machin ... XD .) I'm three weeks or less met. If ...

XD

Fuck. I sometimes these things happen. I get excited by little things. This is my life. I'm surprised by little things that many people do not cause or tickling. To show my fear of butterflies. That's not me I can describe. Or my addiction to nail varnish colors. Seee ... ^ ^ I have many COLORSit, but ... The only ones I use regularly are burnt reds, blacks and purples. Ja. Or the pain in my fingernails. If, does not it matter?
Ok, if it happens ... Well that is fucking weird.

Les said ... Pain in my fingernails. A couple of weeks I let the nails grow. Since my mother (Oh my dear madresilla mine ^ ^) I said I look fine but they doubted greatly. But I decided to make a little case, for once in my life XD and let rise. But after not, about 4 mm long, when I showered, nails ached to carve the head. I have no long hair and still felt a strange feeling in the tips of the nails. So I decided to give a rustic matarile with nail clippers. Fear not, I do not bite them. Which does not mean that I stopped being a crazy over the world. Because according to my mother and her religious beliefs (broma. ..), only fools bite their nails. That alone in my mother.

...

...

Chiang ... Let launched the post. Are 23.48 hrs XD Geez, if my mind is given its good trip. At least I went without pain key. The score of the movies chidowan relaxes me well yeah: D

I still ...

Although, now I remember that this port would

¬ ¬ I say I have mental problems. Not because I turn to my makeshift closet for inspiration.

Nope, I do not know why. Anyway ... I hope that tomorrow, that is, within 10 minutes and serve Cuevas and can see the 3rd episode of the series. But I must continue to suffer, as there were no new Supernatural episode 6: (

care is sick ... and washed it, and I keep the water gargle Chau XD;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment