Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can You Get Herpes Behind The Ear

life.

And at times like yesterday, are hidden causes and explanations, when I have nothing more to give, when they notice that my blood is ice, and no longer I can feel nothing ... I have scars all over his body, though not see, are inside and they hurt even more. I can tell, I have no desire, no desire to leave or return, or leave me forever, or waking up at once. Even I have no feeling that I lack everything, so common to me. I can not feel again, even if you want and what you want with greater intensity with which we want something. Life showed me that reality is sadistic, and I even more than her. "" It's a ninety-eight percent I hate, and the remaining two, are a few disillusioned with life that little we were committing suicide to live dead. "

~

0 comments:

Post a Comment