Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vegeta Bulma Marriage Doujinshi




happy I am tired.


The reason ... My Dellia has returned from the dead. Not much time went between limbo diambulando If it works, but I'll fuck you because I open the interneeee! XD

Yes, my beautiful Dellia fell prey to a vicious virus. Same almost makes my parent mate ¬ ¬ (Yes, my father gets all Chuky and tabs for "not literally, everything gets a fucking crazy and ruins lives simplex virus).


The Dellia, my precious, my beautiful (it sounds like my beloved Dellia___@), Golum has come charging: D I'm very very happy!


What makes me XD technology


Everything was cool, I mean, without the Internet, but then ... I remembered ... New episode of The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, updates to my other blogs, my email ... Caralibro fucking and other pages I usually visit D:


wise
Fortunately I have friends in the area of \u200b\u200bchompus and one of them except my beloved Dellia. Flaco, I owe you:)


nothing else at the moment, and my Dellia back to the cyber world, I wish you a nice Christmas! : D Fed up with kisses, hugs sick, sick of all x)
* The imagen que elegĂ­ para ambientar este post, fue realizada por su servilleta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment