Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Can I Watch Southpark On Ipod

discoveries daydreaming.

Instead of sleeping, I'm thinking of you ... as you want, how I miss you.
In everything that made me happy and today I destroyed. In those times when you smiled, I felt alive and you were by my side. Your advice, your personality, that made me need you more and more. I could write for hours but I feel I'm drowning in my own words, in feelings.
I get confused, think and do not understand the twists and turns of life.
I mean so many things, and I remain silent. I got used to miss you and need you near me this killing.

I'm drowning in thoughts like these:
+ never believed that a person fill me therefore
+ How the 'love' was not a word so attractive,
+ How the whistling wind bounces your words in my mind,
+ How cold makes me want you near, and hug,
+ How I can not think, I can not speak fluent when I speak,
+ without hesitation I would give anything if I questions.

"I'm not sleeping, but still I'm dreaming . "


~

0 comments:

Post a Comment