Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ideas For Blu Ray Wall Shelves

today I want ...


My world fell apart again. My walls fell I do not know where to go. Sometimes I wonder how long this feeling, I'm tired of falling and not knowing how to get up. I'm tired of that life plays tricks on me. I do not pretend to understand, but at least for once my world upside down. Always opposite, always the wrong way. Maybe should give me a manual, and I do not know how to handle this life that I gave. I have many things while I'm empty. I pray many others and I get nothing. Tired of questioning things, tired of being the world go well for others and for me ever.
H o I feel good, today I say I'm free, I have a life which I live. Love will be playing my door one day, while I have friends I know I'll be fine. I follow my dreams, I fight for them. I know there's a world of opportunity waiting for me.
Today I want to mourn,
Today I will smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment