Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monster Bmx Bike Sale



discovered that I am a person who commits many, many errors, I discovered that I often fall
often;
found that very rarely know how to get up,
discovered that I am very masochistic
discovered that many Sometimes I find a way out;
discovered that I get used to loneliness;
discovered that I have become too crazy;
discovered that I'll never know what else I can find in me
discovered that even though I try, I love always wrong;
discovered that despite everything, I still have faith, still love believe.
discovered that I am a girl, with a life ahead,
that I have much to live, but I is making it impossible to continue.

And if I assume a lot to grow.
What a waste all the morning sun.
that sometimes, and neither I think all that I ever be.
What I see pictures on the wall and I am still unable to forget.
that I'm light, but overshadowed.
that I have fear of the dark, but I tend to live in it,
That this is getting difficult ... and that ...
I do not want to assume anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment