Friday, December 17, 2010

Pokemon With Boobs Hentia

Jolideis! Return of DELLI

Today to be my last day in the blogging world (or so I believe) and that soon I'll go away from my precious Dellia and afrontare the last days of 2010 without technology. Gentlemen difficult thing ... Very difficult D:; forget it, my spelling, I complain so much XD But I come ... Not be taken even machetes, while not lynch me, please: 3 I still open my goodies: D Seee ...

Les said. Today, being 17 December 2010, most likely be my last post, I hope and not hope to escape and run to a cyber. If my people are far, I have to go to my two-wheeled vehicle, better known as: bicycle, and ride in search of technology away from my fingers (turu-ru).

Wishing you a White ... Well, no, not white, not snow on the Fault (and only fill with ice XD cars unless, of course, you live near the Ajusco, I think if there is whitish in the landscape: 3; In short .. . A happy Christmas and New Year, chingon! To say chingon, low XD mother is, cool, cute, funny. You understand me: P or I hope so.


dramas I do not wish, because I might go so emo ... But better nel. That will leave you and Happy Holidays to TOO: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment