Monday, December 27, 2010

Departed Quotes Funeral

A short visit ... Japi


Jelow you bloggers and anyone who comes to fall down here: D

from the house of my neighbor, I would write as much care that my namesake, I am not well read and find my other life in the great world of technology: 3

So, I wish you (again), a perfect start to the year ...


Come on, tell me I was such a good night (good night did you have?, "I mean XD?) And Christmas?

was my father's ... Watching movies and eating XD fish. Oh yeah ... Fish: 3


I retire ... assumes that came to charge my mp3, but not grab shit, fucking technology (grrrr..). Look after it ... XD Greetings.


PD: I grabbed my boy Hell XD (so I call my mp3). It's a beautiful thing those monsters. Anyway.
PD2: Hey, did you see the movie that came on channel 7, on Christmas Eve? That of the elves, ja, was re good ... XD After father and tell investigated which was ja.
PD3: The picture is very cute: 3 Why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment