Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will Taking Gaviscon Relieve Gas And Bloating

a year by your side ... Fed up

Today ... A year ago I first met my Cricri. I remember it well ... It was a Friday like any Friday. But what is important and all, was able to meet my Ale. My soul mate, my Cricri, my soulmate, my Imps. My best best friend who understands me ... And it even seems to live in my mind. Completing the sentences, saying what I think, even before I translated into letters. I could go on and on, and never tired of saying that she came into my life and that full and no one had completed before.

Ale, is that you'll read this, because I told you to go through my blog. So you say that these letters are only a hint of what I really feel for you. The destiny, life, the Universe, the Gods of Olympus-and that Gods ... XD-we have gathered in this way. Many times when I walk to school and went through the University that I reject, I think: What would become of my life if I had made it through. But then think again and stop my crazy thoughts. Because the first thing that had happened would never have met you.

My current school offered me the opportunity to write. I say, for the countless free time I had due to not let tasks. And because of that I fell into the blogging world. And thanks to blogger, I know, I know the Bandita. I know how liberating letters. But by far, you win the best that has happened in my life ♥
remember every moment we spent together. Whether the messenger, or live and in color. I know with me in my sorrows and my joys. In my nights and my days. In my tears and my laughter. In light and darkness. Because ... If you scream, I scream.

're a very special person in my life. The only person, I dare say, I've loved almost immediately. Believe me. No one I said I love her and you, my dear Cricri, you're the only one so far that has my heart in your hands: 3
I understand an almost unreal. In a way I'm sure no one has understood. ¬ ¬ I mean not all, as we have always said, it suffices lesbian XD haha, but they say Mass, Mary. Because I love you with all my heart ♥ And I'm worth what people say:)

My Ale, my Cricri, my Imps, ♥ my better half, my best best best friend, my sister, my tooooodo EVERYTHING in the Universe. For you, these letters with all the loves of my little heart: D ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment