Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lacunar Stroke Thalamus



My drafts are tripled, flatten, clump together. My notebooks are full of things I should have said and kept quiet. Things I thought, and perhaps I can never say aloud. Any road near my end written, doodles, deletions and single words. They may be 4 am and I can continue like writing, and I admit I'm not lacking muses. Because there are so many ideas in my head, sometimes I'm trying to make sense of things completely crazy.

simply, I am a bipolar (in a much lesser degree than before), I can take different positions all the time and my views are changing himself. I have views from different angles, or rather, "as I look at it side." I can be many things, but not all at once. I can be good, be bad. Be optimistic or pessimistic. I feel like I lie to myself with my own changes. You can see me in a thousand ways. One day I can be the happiest person who wants to conquer the world and he feels he can achieve everything that is proposed, one that just arrived from a meeting with friends, drank some, forget about penalties, and is in front of you with a smile, those sincere. Another day, you can cross paths with a tear falling down my cheek, eyes swollen and with little desire nothing. Perhaps you feel my hand, let's talk a while, and cry together.

But yes, never a middle ground.
hate or love it guys, I'm not working the gray or warm mate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment