Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where To Buy Dipping Tobacco In Toronto

ailments ...

Yesterday wasn'ta good day for Beu ...

It all started when after about noon I started hurting the wheel to want to eat my cucumbers with chile piquin.
That's when I knew that my day would go to the green. And so I was all day, throwing the eggs. There's nothing interesting to do in the service. Or anything interesting to do at school ... But me with my pain. But just like a true warrior until he gave at 6 pm. I finally decided to leave school and fall into the dentist's reclining chair.
Which was good, as it was about my gums bleed and become a chaos in my mouth. Damn, I was about to die of pain if I stand a little more.
The doc, anesthetized, cuts, scrapes, I bleed, spit ... And all art which involves a visit to the dentist.
Now, do not hurry, I'm fine. Unless I still feel weird my right side, I feel like those hamsters who get all the food in their mouths and that they inflate their mejillitas. Just how I feel. Besides that I have a hole at the end of my molars.
It seems that the pain and abscesses due to the possible eruption of my wisdom teeth final. I be an x-ray to rule out any fart of my molars, but all indications are that if they are: (
So bye, bye wisdom teeth final. But at least they'll no longer farts later.
All bad is that I can not eat pork (and now my house on Sunday will buy sausage and carnitas. Oh cruel fate asshole, (


: (I suffer with what I love carnitas and their derivatives: [

Anyway ... That's all. pass it cool. And if you can enjoy the benefits of pork, echence delicious carnitas tacos: D Salut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment