Sunday, March 6, 2011

Matshita Bdmlt Uj232as Drivers

thousand years later ... Another favorite word

Seee ...
añoooos ago that I downloaded here. And there are soooo tell. But maybe the dirty things to me perverse and details for a new history book lemmonera: 3
First I cry for thousands of rude idiots who run the country! How is it that they want or wanted to censor Presumed Guilty? What shit have whistles in the rump and empty head? Damn ... Uuuuf, my ulcer x_x


Anyway ...
somewhat laughable now. Did you see the interview Doriga to Papucho Hopkins? JUAYE "Rite? XD Even my aunts at the family reunion last commented, and I as I am the fool of the family, casting touches that I get to the conversation, I believe that technology was what they said XD



If not remember, but the renovation of my house, is almost coming to an end. I have stayed a week in my bedroom. Finally finished to accommodate my personal library in my drawers. And now that I look up from my bed to the drawer slide, I realize that I have not finished reading a pamphlet I bought in a church, entitled: Purgatory. The truth is I'm not a person ... As it were ... Very religious. I actually think, but I hate going to church. Passing
otherwise butterfly. I hope I do well in my past reviews. The truth is that for any study. The truth is that I never study, I feel as roe. Just review the important ideas on clean sheets and a couple of times I reread ((I think that is studying the issue now that I post, I realize. I am a Nona! D:)) . I do my exams with my head retaining what they learned in class. And since I'm gone, so far, relatively good:) But the uncertainty I have the balls (if I had I would like that ... XD).
Oops, yesterday I went to an exhibition of Werewolves and Vampires.

Chilangos For all, you know where is the socket. As I walked around. The clumsy of me, I decided to go here every monkey shoes, and go back to my house with broken heels, soles of the feet black, with an infernal pain. But it was worth the long walk to my friend and I made. Soon we will to that of Serial Murderers! : D Oh, and I took a picture with a werewolf
♥ I can not help thinking of the dark things in my mind. Seriously I want to tell, but I can not XD nomas ja, I'll do in my novels: 3 No fear, we will soon bring them the good news: D
cuidence is all so far. It was a great little summary of what happened so far.

Note: For those who have heard the playlist for this season in my blog, perhaps I have realized that the "I want to rock the boat", Madagascar ... Yeah, yeah, that's not Disney, Dreamworks is, but I like it! XD So ... A rock the boat! ♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment