Thursday, March 24, 2011

Monster Energy Logo Printable

The soundtrack of my life ...

Because I like games and that sort of thing. Here is a good game left in his past Reinhardt post * . That was a more or less like chaos. [[As I walk on eggs, I will copy and paste directly from your blog XP]]
Agh, crap. I could not paste. Summarize then.
The joke was that since the music player on your computer, from the random mode to give him the background music to each scene in the movie of your life - these scenes are shown below with the respective song environmental my life. Obviously, the scene that follows ... That is, each scene a song. Am I clear? But are passed to read the blog of Rein: P

So there they are doing. I took the liberty of every dime out a link that passes the video or just the audio of the Rolito, in case you want to know that chow. Enjoy! x)

-Credits "Duck And Run" 3 Doors Down
not know I had that rola ... XP

Yeah, I like this Rolita: 3

half mystic. ♪ Tururu

-Al
hardly hear of these old tune. But here I have them on if offered ... ja.

Yeah, now I even felt like the kiss scene HAAC x)

Oops, will be a big fight choreography. A dance ... ♪ ♪

Fuck! Super according to the scene. ¬ ¬ Charros

As the Donnas, almost do not listen. Of course, unless you need to relax. And right now I hear the drowsiness came to my body ... -_-

"My Great Disruption: " Prisoner "de Miranda!
Charros. The songs of break are against me! D:

-Shockeo
¬ ¬ I said. Still against me ...

A night of drinking, a crazy night ... XD

is a sad memory (Changos.

A rather sober bodorrio.

Ja. I thought there had to follow a Rolita movidona: 3

-Paying Debts: "Yes please" Muse
Neither mothers. I do not pay anything! With that music encouraged me to scream! XD

Final Moment of Triumph: "Again and Again" by Jesse & Joy
Wow. Because good always wins! XD

Andate. We are strong! : D

Well according to my death. ¬ ¬ Charros tragic thing goes with me XP

-Funeral Scene: "Popstars" Rooney
I say, the drama follows me x (

canciosilla
I like that for my Cast:

D PS: I read the post from Rein to put the name of the scenes and song titles, and saw the final comment I leave Rein haha, "metele" lol, then his warning of "No gamble" XP Oh that laugh ...: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment