Monday, March 23, 2009

Volly Ball Spandex Stripping






Like many women in the world, I have two children.
The largest is a sweet woman, wise, caring and cheerful ... almost her laughter always manages to get me out of the scary moments, depression, conflict, is an incredible woman, strong, consistent and in love with another woman, that simple and that complicated and honest with yourself.
managed to get me out of my "mental limits" for a while ... until I decided to learn, study, read, investigate and ultimately understand!
not know the delight that is understood and accepted.
Since then my relationship with her is extremely human and very respectful.
love my older daughter for her courage and bravery of being able to open up your heart and mind and help me understand that beyond what is commonly sees no other options, there other forms of loving, special, moral and exemplary as well.
The story of my second child is a young history of chivalry, curiosity and love ... I leave for the next opportunity because I also full of tenderness and admiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment