Sunday, November 28, 2010

Could Thyroid Calcifications Be Cancer

Hell yeah!

:)

stupid No more talks on the bus. No more laughter
sick in the street. No more boring
looks on the subway.
No more egg to go to school Yeah, uh
pendejas No more classes at school Double: Yes, uh
regetoneras No more songs on the bus.

No more!

Finally, I finally bought some new headphones after not much time: D I'm super-duper happy. ^ ^

Now, I will recommend a Rolito. Of the chemicaleros. Yeah, I like since high school:}, although they say emos / / _u, I do not care. I like and end point (!!). I hope to get it as soon as possible to acclimate my way to the sculpture. Those 45 minutes have to be put to good use XD Na na na, the first single from his new album: The true lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. AsegĂșn and the disc is on sale from 22 November, but not if applied to the little band from here in Mexico: / Still, enjoy of this track.




By the way, where is the Batac? D: Somebody explain to me!

Na na na na ... Yujuuu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment