Monday, October 26, 2009

Exchanging Canadian Coins In Seasttled Wa

Photo Album Coming out of


"Coming Out" ...

What looked so beautiful and so terrible that it is used, because it means freedom and jail time.

means that people living hidden, and when they decide as they are displayed as they want to be, "come out"

How terrible to be living "stuck in a closet" confined, imprisoned ... see the world only through a slot from entering the air and light ... dreaming of the world "outside" ... seeking live in that world as anyone else ...

And is that each and everyone has the right to live in the outside world, and not locked in a closet!

particularly understand this term because when I was a little girl of ten years and lived in a hotel my parents' house one evening I had to hide in a closet in an old hotel room ... for an older man wanted to rape me ... I hid there and in there I was sweating cold, with a beating heart to millions per hour .... a panic, almost breathless, wanting to scream and yell even knowing nobody would listen ... and while knowing that if he shouted the man would know where I was .... So I stay quiet for the terror until he decided to leave because long after I found out, the hotel porter, fortunately for me, had begun to clean the rooms ...

I imagine ourselves living in that closet ... what ... what madness and terror and fear and humiliation vomit and urine and mourn ... and all at the same time.

I know how terrible it is to be hidden in a closet. ... And because of that, one day I could understand the scale and grandeur those who can say

Finally, I left the closet! ... And everything you say my own daughter who loves another woman.

No greater gift than knowing free, free of fear, prejudice, terror-free ... and me too, beside her, and forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment