Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bra Size By Compariosn

"Five minutes after my daughter told me she is a lesbian ..." Heterosexual

Only five minutes after my daughter told me that he loved another woman ... if only five minutes after I had stopped in the vortex that formed in my brain and my heart ... if he had taken things more calmly, he would have been able to stare into the eyes of my daughter and then I would realized that: he was still my daughter!

Nothing had changed in it, remained the same as before we say so!
I was the one that was clouded, not knowing what to say or do ... I was upset, she was frightened, and only then could I understand the great courage that she had needed to have to say, your father and me, truth, your truth.

And she, fortunately, able to defend and persist in its truth. No freedom
larger than defend their principles and live according to them, without cheating or lying to anyone!

And I'm proud of my lesbian daughter!
She has itself changed over time, but changed to be better, more comprehensive, wiser and not judge people without having reasonable grounds to do so.
His persistence, his strength, his courage, his integrity as a human being (and this is not worth the categories of gender or homosexuality or bisexuality), I have proved myself, and his father who have taught her well, and this certainty is enough to keep harbor guilt or useless.
No greater joy than to live without guilt and knowing you loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment